Software Developer in Test
We are continuously developing a fantastic team, and would love it for you to join us!
Do you have the feeling that you keep breaking everything? Working at Mindera, you will ensure that high standards are kept throughout the development process and within the product deliverables. You will also have an important role in planning and developing testing systems that automatically assess the quality of our applications - this is a vital part in a continuous delivery ecosystem.
National and international expected travelling time varies according to project/client and organisational needs: 0%-15% estimated.
You Rock At
- Writing software that tests software
- Designing test scenarios, writing scripts or procedures that fit with the concepts of Test Automation and Continuous Delivery
- Creating resilient automated test suites to exercise tools such as Selenium WebDriver
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose.
- Being motivated to keep learning about test automation and development
You're Good At
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Leading quality assurance processes and functional testing
- Working with Software Engineers to ensure the right levels of test automation are built to your standards
- Using source control systems
- Competitive salary
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture
- All the latest tech you need
- Skip the commute and work from home twice a week
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Start the day with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee, sparkling water and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 25 days' holiday per year, increasing to 30 days with length of service
We are a Software company delivering our own products as well as our partners. We build technology for people we love; software applications, including web and mobile are at the core of what we do.
You will get to work with a great bunch of people, where the whole team owns the project together. Our culture reflects our lean and self-organisation attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions and work collaboratively.
We are proud of our work and we love to learn, while navigating through Agile, lean and a collaborative environment.