Agile Business Analyst
Here at Mindera, we are continuously developing a fantastic team, and would love it for you to join us. As an agile business analyst you will be responsible for gathering product requirements from various stakeholders, perform the impact anaysis and construct user stories for the development teams for a responsive user interfaces product available on multiple platforms and devices.
Expected travelling time (Portugal, UK and USA):: 0%-15%, varies according to project/client.
- Demonstrable ability to successfully determine requirements and evolve them into actionable work for technical, product or process oriented solutions
- Production of stories/use cases used by the dev team to define their work
- Confidence in Agile/Lean approaches; can define minimum viable units of delivery
- Appreciation of all aspects of IT. E.g. software development, support, service level agreements, production environments, configuration management, security etc
- Demonstrable experience working in a high-throughput e-commerce environment
- Can define logical system solutions to minimum viable product delivery
- Ability to document requirements using structured techniques
- Ability to understand and use application architectures
- Ability to understand and relate the key business objectives behind an initiative
- To be aware of the issues involved in specifying requirements/creating stories that span/overlay multiple systems
- Ability to review automated tests
- Demonstrate understanding of the role technical components play in delivery of a web experience to customers
- Ability to carry out 3rd party integration required to develop new features
- Understand usage of multi-variant testing tools
- Stakeholder management and experience working with other departments
- Product, not project mindset
- Experience of knowledge of the payments ecosystem, and ability to act as the subject matter expert in this area - likely gained via working for a payments provider or a business scaling its payments capabilities
You're Good At
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Application development background
- Using source control systems (Jira)
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean and self-organisation;
- Work with large scale systems powering global businesses;
- Competitive salary and benefits.
At Mindera we use technology to build products we are proud of, with people we love.
Software Engineering Applications, including Web and Mobile, are at the core of what we do at Mindera.
We partner with our clients, to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact in their users and businesses across the world.
You get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together.
Our culture reflects our lean and self-organisation attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication.
We are proud of our work and we love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile, Lean and collaborative environment.
Check out our Blog: http://mindera.com/ and our Handbook: http://tinyurl.com/zc599tr
Our offices are located: Aveiro, Portugal | Porto, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA | San Francisco, USA | Chennai, India | Bengaluru, India