Android Developer (React Native)
Here at Mindera, we are continuously developing a fantastic team, and would love it for you to join us. As a React Native Android Developer you will be responsible for building fluid and responsive user interfaces for Android platforms and multiple devices.
Within the mobile team, your mission will be developing and publishing the application on all Android devices. You’ll work with backend engineers to integrate and develop internal APIs. You’ll also be working with the product and customer service teams to ensure that our product and its functionalities are adapted to meet the demands of our users.
You’ll maintain a high standard of quality in coding, following good practices and continuous integration processes. You’ll maintain the values in your daily work and missions: accessibility, performance, and excellence in customer relations.
We are looking for experienced Engineers with an appetite for solving complex problems and build seamless user interactions to world-class standards.
Expected travelling time (Portugal, UK and USA):: 0%-15%, varies according to project/client.
You are good at
• Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban;
• Developing and maintaining Android applications from the requirements to the Google Play Store;
• UI Test Automation, software design patterns and data structures.You rock at
• More than one programming language such as Java and Kotlin (experience with RxJava is a plus)
- Markup and styling with React JS, HTML5 and CSS 3;
- Using Gradle to automate and manage the build process
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose.
• Creating fluid visual interactions, creating and implementing mobile user experience patterns.
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean and self-organisation;
- Work with large scale systems powering global businesses;
- Competitive salary and benefits.
At Mindera we use technology to build products we are proud of, with people we love.
Software Engineering Applications, including Web and Mobile, are at the core of what we do at Mindera.
We partner with our clients, to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact in their users and businesses across the world.
You get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together.
Our culture reflects our lean and self-organisation attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication.
We are proud of our work and we love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile, Lean and collaborative environment.
Check out our Blog: http://mindera.com/ and our Handbook: http://tinyurl.com/zc599tr
Our offices are located: Aveiro, Portugal | Porto, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA | San Francisco, USA | Chennai, India | Bengaluru, India