Android Developer (m/f)
Here at Mindera, we are continuously developing a fantastic team, and would love it for you to join us.
As an Android Developer you will be creating fast, fluid, responsive and reliable mobile applications that provide our customers with a rewarding experience.
We are looking for experienced Engineers with an appetite for solving complex problems and build seamless user interactions to world-class standards.
National and international expected traveling time varies according to project/client and organisational needs: 0%-15% estimated
You are good at
- Working directly with the client to ensure the technical feasibility of the requirements.
- Service oriented architectures, design patterns and data structures.
- Test-driven development and continuous delivery.
- Metrics, performance, and operational aspects that show you care about your code.
You rock at
- Java and/ Kotlin.
- Android platform specific knowledge.
- Experienced with/eager to learn well-known development and testing frameworks.
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose.
- Creating fluid visual interactions, creating and implementing mobile user experience patterns.
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean and self-organization;
- Work with large-scale systems powering global businesses;
- Competitive salary and benefits.
At Mindera we use technology to build products we are proud of, with people we love.
Software Engineering Applications, including Web and Mobile, are at the core of what we do at Mindera. We partner with our clients, to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact in their users and businesses across the world.
You get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together.
Our culture reflects our lean and self-organisation attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication.
We are proud of our work and we love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile, Lean and collaborative environment.
Check out our Blog: http://mindera.com/ and our Handbook: http://bit.ly/MinderaHandbook
Our offices are located: Porto, Portugal | Aveiro, Portugal | Coimbra, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA | San Francisco, USA | Chennai, India | Bengaluru, India