IOS Developer (m/f)
Here at Mindera, we are continuously developing a fantastic team, and would love it for you to join us. As an iOS Developer you will be responsible for creating fast, fluid, responsive and reliable mobile applications that provide our customers a rewarding experience. You’ll have an opportunity to participate in the whole development cycle, using modern technologies, architectures and processes.
National and international expected traveling time varies according to project/client and organisational needs: 0%-15% estimated.
You Rock at
- Swift, Cocoa Touch and other Apple frameworks (Objective-C is fine too!))
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose.
- Creating fluid visual interactions, creating and implementing mobile user experience patterns
- Having a sense of craftsmanship in what you produce, seeking the best solutions and being proud of the final outcome
- Keeping up with the latest trends, architectures, ideas and technologies in the mobile ecosystem
- Being a team player, sharing knowledge and leading by example
You are good at
- Agile mindset and methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Developing and maintaining iOS applications from the requirements to the App Store.
- Producing clean and organized code, taking advantage of software design patterns, architectural patterns and data structures.
Nice to have
- Experience with FRP framework (ReactiveCocoa, RxSwift, etc)
- Experience with MVVM(-C) architecture
- Experience with Functional programming/concepts
- Experience with CI/CD development methodologies and tools (fastlane, Jenkins, Travis, GoCD, etc)
- Ability/experience testing code and/or writing testable code
- Open Source contributions and/or willingness to contribute
- Fantastic working environment built on the principles of lean and self organisation;
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture;
- Competitive salaries and benefits.
At Mindera we use technology to build products we are proud of, with people we love.
Software Engineering Applications, including Web and Mobile, are at the core of what we do at Mindera.
We partner with our clients, to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact in their users and businesses across the world.
You get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together.
Our culture reflects our lean and self-organisation attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication.
We are proud of our work and we love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile, Lean and collaborative environment.
Check out our Blog: http://mindera.com/ and our Handbook: http://bit.ly/MinderaHandbook
Our offices are located: Porto, Portugal | Aveiro, Portugal | Coimbra, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA | San Francisco, USA | Chennai, India | Bengaluru, India
Are you interested?