The successful candidate will take on the role of an Application Owner and become the subject matter expert in one of the systems implementations we have built on Salesforce. They will play a key role in defining and implementing solutions to meet our business needs and support the growth of our business.
To do this, the candidate will need to work with a wide range of Smartboxers, from other developers, QA engineers, Product Owners all the way up to senior stakeholders in the C-suite.
Likewise, the range of responsibilities is quite varied from managing the day to day operation of the system, sprint deliveries through key involvement in many initiatives and projects across the company. As an indication, some of the responsibilities will include: ensuring a smooth delivery process based on the roadmap, driving solution & technical design across various projects, monitoring systems health & performance, identifying design flaws and suggesting improvements.
The candidate must also be comfortable and knowledgeable about working with data as the system they will be responsible for is the source of Master Data for certain entities in our business.
- Highly functional in a dynamic, challenging environment and keen to learn new skills
- Very comfortable working with teams and people
- Builds relationships to help make things happen
- Quality driven with attention to detail
- Likes to wear multiple hats
- Inquisitive nature
- Top notch communications superstar
- At least 3-5 years of previous development/software engineering experience of which at least 2-3 years must be in Salesforce Development
- Background in programming/software engineering (can be in similar field e.g. Java, C#/++, APEX)
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with both technical and non-technical stakeholders at varying seniority levels as well as other team members
- Strong understanding of web service integration patterns in general as well as specific Salesforce considerations.
- Fluent English verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding and comprehension of software delivery lifecycle, knowledge of agile methodologies and source control
- Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and proactively driving issues to closure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to be flexible with a positive attitude while multitasking across multiple projects, activities and tasks
- Demonstrable experience working with Data (MySQL, MSSQL or other.)
Any of the below would be advantageous:
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning & Related technologies
- A demonstrable innovative nature
- Relevant Salesforce Certifications
- Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture