We are continuously developing a fantastic team and are seeking talented individuals to join our existing team of developers! As a Frontend Software Engineer you will be responsible for building fluid and responsive user interfaces for multiple platforms and devices.
We are looking for experienced engineers with an appetite for solving complex problems and build seamless user interactions to world-class standards. International expected traveling time varies according to project/ client and organisational needs: 0%-15% estimated. Candidate after joining will get onsite opportunity to work in the UK.
You’re great at
- Semantic documents using HTML;
- Developing great user interfaces;
- Creating testable code and make testing a priority;
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban;
- Being passionate, self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose
It also would be cool if you
- Use state management like Redux, MobX and/or other;
- Know module bundlers and task runners such as Webpack, Parcel, Rollup, Browserify, Grunt or Gulp;
- Use of CSS pre/post-processors like PostCSS, Styled Components, LESS, SASS and/or others;
- Have experience with Test Automation
- Competitive salary
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture
- All the latest tech you need
- Skip the commute and work from home once a week
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Start the day with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee, sparkling water and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 25 days' holiday per year, increasing to 30 days with length of service
We are a Software company delivering our own products as well as our partners. We build technology for people we love; software Applications, including web and mobile are at the core of what we do.
You will get to work with a great bunch of people, where the whole team owns the project together. Our culture reflects our lean and self-organisation attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions and work collaboratively.
We are proud of our work and we love to learn, while navigating through Agile, lean and a collaborative environment.
Check out our Blog: http://mindera.com/ and our Handbook: http://bit.ly/MinderaHandbook
Our offices are located: Aveiro, Portugal | Porto, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA | San Francisco, USA | Chennai, India | Bengaluru, India