We are continuously developing a fantastic team and would love it for you to join us!
Since we are a software Consultancy, national and international expected traveling time varies according to project/client and organisational needs: 0-15% estimated.
You’re great at
- Developing performant, resilient and secure services/functions;
- Protocols and architectural patterns like HTTP, REST and/or GraphQL;
- Creating testable code and making testing a priority;
- Being passionate, self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose.
It would be fantastic if you
- Use code quality tools like linters, type checkers and static analysers;
- Have experience working with SQL and NoSQL data stores;
- Know about service oriented architectures, design patterns and data structures;
- Are used to working with code versioning tools like Git in a continuous delivery process;
- Care about all the steps your code goes through from your machine to production and know about or are curious of technologies like containers;
- Are comfortable with agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban;
- Competitive salary
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture
- All the latest tech you need
- Skip the commute and work from home once a week
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Start the day with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee, sparkling water and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 25 days' holiday per year, increasing to 30 days with length of service
We are a Software company delivering our own products as well as our partners. We build technology for people we love; software Applications, including web and mobile are at the core of what we do.
You will get to work with a great bunch of people, where the whole team owns the project together. Our culture reflects our lean and self-organisation attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions and work collaboratively.
We are proud of our work and we love to learn, while navigating through Agile, lean and a collaborative environment.
Check out our Blog: http://mindera.com/ and our Handbook: http://bit.ly/MinderaHandbook
Our offices are located: Aveiro, Portugal | Porto, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA | San Francisco, USA | Chennai, India | Bengaluru, India