Web Content Analyst
Here at Mindera, we are building a world class team and we would love you to join us.
As a Web Content Analyst, you will be working in a web development team, and you’ll be responsible for the whole process of managing the content available on the website. For this, you’ll gather and analyse clients’ requests, prepare and process the information provided and make sure it is ready to be released on the website, using a content management tool.
We are looking for amazing people who have admin experience and want to start working in the technology world.
Expected travelling time (UK and USA):: 0%-15%, varies according to project/client
You are good at:
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban;
- Using Content Management Tools;
- Being self driven and working with little supervision towards a common team and company purpose.
You rock at:
- Speaking and writing fluently in English;
- Creating matrices using MS Excel;
- Working directly with client;
- Being super organised and detail-oriented.
Fantastic working environment built on the principles of lean and self organisation;
Fun, happy and politics-free work culture;
Competitive salaries and benefits.