Here at Mindera, we are continuously developing a fantastic team, and would love it for you to join us.
As a Database Engineer you will be responsible for designing and developing scalable database solutions, guaranteeing optimisation for operational and performance efficiency.
You Rock At
- Hands-on Database administration, performance tuning and troubleshooting in one or more of the following: MariaDB, Elastic, DB2 or MongoDB. Demonstrated ability in designing High availability, large scale database system;
- Schema Design, Query Optimization, Data Migration and Patching;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams;
- Being self-driven, self-organised and working with little supervision towards a common team and company purpose
You're Good At
- NoSQL Database such as Elastic, Mongo-DB, Cassandra etc;
- Hands on experience as a database, data warehouse or big data developer. Scripting / Programming experience in database related fields;
- Experience managing full application stacks from the Operating System up through Front End applications and understanding of application, server and network security is advantageous
- PHP knowledge is a plus.
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean and self-organisation
- Competitive rates
- Work with large scale systems powering global businesses
- Open plan and modern offices
At Mindera we use technology to build products we are proud of, with people we love.
Software Engineering Applications, including Web and Mobile, are at the core of what we do at Mindera. We partner with our clients, to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact in their users and businesses across the world.
Our culture reflects our lean and self-organisation attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication. We are proud of our work and we love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile, Lean and collaborative environment.
Check out our Blog: http://mindera.com/ and our Handbook: http://bit.ly/MinderaHandbook
Our offices are located: Aveiro, Portugal | Porto, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA | San Francisco, USA | Chennai, India | Bengaluru, India