Technical Product Owner (m/f)
Here at Mindera, we are building a world class team and would love it for you to join us. Working with our team, you will be involved in defining the product life cycle, describe playable requirements, define scheduling and work closely with the development and business teams; enhancing communication to make sure the outcome is the expected.
We are looking for Product Owners who have experience working with development teams and can be the first point of contact for clients and business stakeholders.
Expected traveling time (UK and USA): 0%-15%, varies according to project/client.
You are good at
- Practicing the agile manifesto ideas.
- Speaking the same language as developers and understanding the technical aspect of the project.
- Define Product visions and break it into smaller and incremental deliverables.
- Working with development teams, software architects and business stakeholders to gather requirements, estimates and build a delivery plan.
- Focusing on client needs and continuous product improvement, through post-implementation analysis.
You rock at
- Identifying market opportunities, planning and executing the end-to-end product development lifecycle.
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose.
- Fantastic working environment built on the principles of lean and self organisation.
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture.
- An opportunity to create product experiences that power global businesses.
- Competitive salaries and benefits.
At Mindera we use technology to build products we are proud of, with people we love.
Software Engineering Applications, including Web and Mobile, are at the core of what we do at Mindera.
We partner with our clients, to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact in their users and businesses across the world.
You get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together.
Our culture reflects our lean and self-organisation attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication.
We are proud of our work and we love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile, Lean and collaborative environment.
Check out our Blog: http://mindera.com/ and our Handbook: http://bit.ly/MinderaHandbook
Our offices are located: Porto, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA