Quality Assurance Analyst
Here at Mindera, we are continuously developing a fantastic team and would love it for you to join us. As a Quality Assurance Analyst you’ll be part of a dynamic team who are working towards a common goal to meet business requirements. If you like to break things and love a challenge, we could be the team for you!
Based on the principles of self-management, Mindera is an organisation that believes building software can be fast and simple. We build high performance, resilient and scalable software systems to empower global businesses. We develop our projects by thinking Agile and building amazing things! We are proud of our work and we love to learn, whilst navigating through a collaborative environment.
Why Join Us?
Here at Mindera, we are building a world class team and would love it for you to join us. Do you have the feeling that you keep breaking everything? Working as a Quality Assurance Analyst at Mindera, you will ensure that high standards are kept throughout the development process and within the product deliverables.
You are good at
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Be responsible for all aspects of Quality Assurance within the software development lifecycle, test releases and fixes
- In-depth knowledge of test methodologies and how these are used on a daily basis
- Having sound knowledge of testing tool such as Jira and Confluence
- Documenting bug defects
- Working both independently and in a team
You are excellent at
- Breaking things and finding problems!
- Building advanced test suites to exercise world-class applications
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision
- Competitive salary
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture
- All the latest tech you need
- Skip the commute and work from home once a week
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Start the day with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee, sparkling water and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 25 days' holiday per year, increasing to 30 days with length of service
We are a Software company delivering our own products as well as our partners. We build technology for people we love; software Applications, including web and mobile are at the core of what we do.
You will get to work with a great bunch of people, where the whole team owns the project together. Our culture reflects our lean and self-organisation attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions and work collaboratively.
We are proud of our work and we love to learn, while navigating through Agile, lean and a collaborative environment.
Check out our Blog: https://mindera.com/blog/ and our Handbook: http://bit.ly/MinderaHandbook
Our offices are located: Aveiro, Portugal | Porto, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA | San Francisco, USA | Chennai, India | Bengaluru, India