Agile Delivery Manager
Here at Mindera, we are building a world class team and would love it for you to join us. Working with our internal teams you will be responsible for defining the product life cycle, describe playable requirements, define scheduling and work closely with the development and business teams. You will be responsible for enhancing communication, to make sure the outcome is the expected and contribute to a fantastic experience for everyone involved in the project.
We are looking for Agile Delivery managers who have experience working with Agile development teams and can be the first point of contact for Business Stakeholders.
Expected travelling time (Porto and USA): 0%-15%, varies according to project/client
You are good at
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Define Product visions and break it into smaller and incremental deliverables that add business value such as Epics and User Stories.
- Working with development teams, software architects and business stakeholders to gather requirements, estimates and build a delivery plan.
- Speaking the same language as developers and understanding the technical side of things.
- Focusing on customers needs and continuous product improvement, through post-implementation analysis, market research and user testing activities.
You rock at
- Identifying market opportunities, planning and executing the end-to-end product development lifecycle.
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose.
- Writing user stories and business requirements
- Competitive salary
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture
- All the latest tech you need
- Flexible working
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Start the day with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee, sparkling water and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 25 days' holiday per year, increasing to 30 days with length of service
At Mindera we use technology to build products we are proud of, with people we love.
Software Engineering Applications, including Web and Mobile, are at the core of what we do at Mindera. We partner with our clients, to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact in their users and businesses across the world.
You get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together.
Our culture reflects our lean and self management attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication.
We are proud of our work and we love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile, Lean and collaborative environment.
Check out our Blog: https://mindera.com/blog/ and our Handbook: http://tinyurl.com/zc599tr
Our offices are located in: Porto and Aveiro, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA | Bangalore and Chennai, India
UK: Think IT Solutions Ltd is part of the Mindera Group