Infrastructure Engineer (m/f)
Here at Mindera, we are building a world class team and would love it for you to join us. As an Infrastructure Engineer you’ll be part of an agile project team working with all the infrastructure pieces of a system. From writing code to provision cloud infrastructures to driving root cause analysis, all while making sure you have fun learning and building things.
Expected travelling time (UK and USA):: 0%-15%, varies according to project/client.
You are good at
- Understanding how the Internet and Web applications work over and under the hood
- Metrics, logs and everything around monitoring
- Cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform
- Containers and orchestration frameworks such as Kubernetes or Marathon
- Configuration management frameworks such as Chef, Puppet or Ansible
- Managing NoSQL data stores such as MongoDB or Elasticsearch
- Working with continuous integration/delivery tools such as Jenkins or TFS
- Writing code to automate processes and tasks
You rock at
- Roaming around Linux/Unix systems and pinpointing problem root causes
- Feeling humble and motivated by being able to learn/teach others
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose
- Fantastic working environment built on the principles of lean and self organisation;
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture;
- Chance to work with multiple/different technology stacks across projects
- Competitive salaries and benefits.
At Mindera we use technology to build products we are proud of, with people we love.
Software Engineering Applications, including Web and Mobile, are at the core of what we do at Mindera.
We partner with our clients, to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact in their users and businesses across the world.
You get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together.
Our culture reflects our lean and self-organisation attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication.
We are proud of our work and we love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile, Lean and collaborative environment.
Check ot our Blog: http://mindera.com/ and our Handbook: http://bit.ly/MinderaHandbook
Our offices are located: Aveiro, Portugal | Porto, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA | San Francisco, USA | Chennai, India | Bengaluru, India