IT Recruiter (m/f)
As an IT Recruiter you will have a passion for people combined with a strong planning skill set and fast paced delivery. You will interact with everyone in the company and, as part of the Operations team, you will also work close to the development teams
We are counting with your experience mainly in sourcing, onboarding and all the human interactions that make sense in this dynamic, with a main focus and responsibility on recruitment. Partnering with developers and their teams to research, engage, and attract some of the best engineering talent in the country and abroad. We are looking for experienced IT recruiters with an appetite for hiring world-class software engineers, data scientists and technical operations engineers.
Being able to put people first is key for this role: communication, trust and collaborative work, will be as relevant as any other skills, capability or experience.
You will be contributing to the decision making process, by also creating and analyzing relevant data, that will ensure business sustainability, development and the pursuit of the team and organization's purpose.
You are good at
- Knowing your value and feeling assured of your role in the group/team - self awareness is a must;
- Always aspiring to do a great job, no matter how big or small the task is;
- Engaging with people around you and striving to have mostly a positive impact;
- Communicating in a creative way;
- Understanding and evaluating technical roles and technical skills;
- Developing relationships with a focus on sponsoring events (such as technical meetups) and building brand awareness;
- Exploring leads, whether you’re working on an active search, reading a tech blog, or looking through the latest headlines;
- Measuring success of sourcing and marketing efforts through metrics, resulting in recommendations for change;
- Being ethic, self-driven, self organized and working with little supervision towards a common team and company purpose.
You rock at
- Thinking creatively on how and where to attract talented candidates;
- Understanding technology and keeping abreast of technology trends;
- Evaluating the competence of candidates against the technical needs of the team/project.
- Being self-driven, energetic, disciplined and be able to take a loose project description and drive it to completion, with little help;
- Knowing what to do whilst not having a to-do list from anyone and accept challenges that need birdseye view and attention to detail;
- Engaging and empathic work work culture built on the principles of lean, self organization.
- An opportunity to work in an IT company that is growing in a sustainable way;
- Competitive salary and benefits.