.Net Software Engineer - Umbraco (m/f)
Here at Mindera, we are continuously developing a fantastic team, and would love it for you to join us. As a .NET Software Engineer with experience in Umbraco, you’ll be part of the development of the core service-oriented architecture.
We’re looking for experienced Backend Engineers (.NET/ C# focus) who have the appetite for solving complex and interesting problems.
Expected travelling time (UK):: 0%-15%, varies according to project/client.
You are Good At
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban;
- Test-driven development and continuous delivery in Umbraco;
- Managing/operating a load-balanced Umbraco install;
- Keeping an eye out for new and interesting technologies that would improve the projects you work on;
You Rock At
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team and company purpose;
- Building new document types and templates;
- Having knowledge of plugin ecosystems – uSync and others;
- Implementing best practises methodologies for rolling out changes in a source-controlled manner;
- Understanding how adding new document types impacts the Umbraco DB;
- Being familiar with Umbraco DB.
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean and self organisation;
- Work with large scale systems powering global businesses;
- Competitive salary and benefits.
At Mindera we use technology to build products we are proud of, with people we love.
Software Engineering Applications, including Web and Mobile, are at the core of what we do at Mindera.
We partner with our clients, to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact in their users and businesses across the world.
You get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together.
Our culture reflects our lean and self-organisation attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication.
We are proud of our work and we love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile, Lean and collaborative environment.
Check out our Blog: http://mindera.com/ and our Handbook: http://bit.ly/MinderaHandbook
Our offices are located: Aveiro, Portugal | Porto, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA | San Francisco, USA | Chennai, India | Bengaluru, India